Monday, May 11, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Double Fudge Brownie Murder, by Joanne Fluke
2) Beyond A Doubt, by Nancy Cole Silverman
3) Changes, by Gillian Felix
4)  Redeem This, by Cami Checketts
5) The Accident, by Chris Pavone
6) How To Think Bigger, by Martin Meadows
7) Murder So Sweet, by Carol Durand
8) Prudence (The Custard Protocol #1), by Gail Carriger
9) A Mother's Day (A Short Story), by Kaira Rouda

What I listened to last week:
1) Lost Boys, by Orson Scott Card
2) Some Like It Witchy, by Heather Blake


What I'm currently reading:
1) Liar's Bench, by Kim Michele Richardson
2) Charade (Sabby Carlyle #1), by Kristy Douglas
3) The Genesis Reversal, by Jillian Cornell
4) Someone Is Watching, by Joy Fielding


What I'm currently listening to:
1)  Plagued By Quilt, by Molly MacRae

What I plan to read this week:
1) God's Buried Children by Daniel Farcas
2) Under Color Of Law by Sylvie Fox
3) A Faith Of Her Own by Kathleen Fuller
4) Eighty And Out by Kim Cano


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Big Miracle, by Tom Rose
2) A Small Hill To Die On, by Elizabeth Duncan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It amazes me how some people can read so fast. I read faster than I used to, but can only get through about 4 per week (depending upon the length of the books). I have 'speed reading envy'. :)
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews