Monday, May 18, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Liar's Bench, by Kim Michele Richardson
2) Charade (Sabby Carlyle #1), by Kristy Douglas
3)  The Genesis Reversal, by Jillian Cornell
4) A Faith Of Her Own by Kathleen Fuller
5) A Mouthful Of Murder by Carol Durand
6) Soul Surrender by Kathi Daley
7) A Fine Piece Of Chocolate by Jacqueline R. Banks

What I listened to last week:
1) Plagued By Quilt, by Molly MacRae

What I'm currently reading:
1) Someone Is Watching, by Joy Fielding
2) Under Color Of Law by Sylvie Fox
3) Eighty And Out by Kim Cano

What I'm currently listening to:
1)  Deadly Appearances by Gail Bowen

What I plan to read this week:
1) God's Buried Children by Daniel Farcas
2) Antique Discovery by Eileen Harris
3) Love Letters by Beverly Lewis

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) A Small Hill To Die On by Elizabeth Duncan
2) Keeper Of The Light by Diane Chamberlain

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Teresa - I passed up a chance to read God's Buried Children by Daniel Farcas. I may be sorry; I'll wait for your review. :)
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews